Happy New Year 2021!
Free Client Consultation for New Clients. For up to thirty minute phone conference or videoconference – Texas Clients
We are Taking Care of your Legal Needs During Covid 19.
- Contact us for an appointment.
- Be assured, attorneys and staff are continuing to work on our client’s cases.
- We are accepting new clients.
- We are following local and CDC guidelines to keep everyone safe.
- HERE ARE OUR RULES FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF:
- DO NOT ENTER OUR OFFICE IF YOU HAVE FEVER, COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, KNOWN OR SUSPECTED EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
- WEAR A FACE MASK TO OUR OFFICE.
- BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR TEMPERATURE TAKEN UPON ENTERING OUR OFFICE.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO OUR OFFICE TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT WILLING OR ABLE TO FOLLOW THE SAFETY GUIDELINES.
- Courts have changed trial and hearing schedules, changing some cases to teleconference or video conference and postponing others. Stay in touch with our office when you have an active case.
- Some mediation will be held by video conference. In some cases, it may happen in person. Some mediation sessions may be postponed. Again, stay in touch with our office.
- All of our team members are equipped to work from home. Do not worry if you don’t see a full staff on site at our office.
- Staff who are ill, experiencing symptoms, or have known exposure have are instructed to stay home.
- Please do not drop by the office without calling or emailing first for an appointment.
- If you are ill, experiencing symptoms, have known exposure or have traveled in the last 14 days, please do not come to the office. DO request a telephone or video conference.
- Our team is dedicated, organized, connected. Our firm is ready to help you through this difficult time.
- We have a Spanish speaking lawyer and staff. We can assist you in English and Spanish.