- He lives in one county, she lives in another. This has been going on for over 6 months.
- He lives in one state, she lives in another.
- The couple just moved from one state to another and have not established residency.
- One or both spouses regularly live in two locations, and it is unclear which is the primary residence.
- The divorce case was already filed, and is now on hold, in another county or state. Now they want to proceed.
- They live in two separate locations and each one files independently of the other. Which case proceeds to conclusion?