During this emergency situation, we are continuing to take care of the legal needs of our current clients, as well as provide means for potential clients to receive legal services that they need. We are doing the following:
- As always, phone conferences are available.
- We will have the ability to set up video conferencing for appointments.
- The attorneys are continuing to work on our cases and communicate with each other and with staff.
Please be aware:
- All courts have changed their schedules and procedures. If you have an upcoming court date make sure that you check with your attorney to confirm current status, as many cases are either postponed or being conducted by teleconference or video conference.
- If you have an upcoming mediation, be sure to check in with us.
To protect ourselves and others:
- Please do not come to our office without calling first. In the effort to minimize risk of spread, we are asking that no one drops in to our office without prior consent. Please call or email.
- If you have an appointment, please DO NOT come to the office if you are not feeling well, have had a fever, or have traveled in the last 14 days. Please request a telephone conference instead.
- Any person who works at our firm who is in a high-risk category will be working from home and available by phone and email.
- Staff members who are not feeling well, experiencing symptoms or have had exposure have been told to remain out of the office.
- We are following guidelines on hand washing and hand sanitizing.
Stay tuned to our blog, Facebook page and other social media for updates on the situation. Stay safe and healthy. Self-isolate when indicated and seek medical care when necessary. We have a dedicated, organized team and we are well prepared to help you get through this difficult time.